Is anyone else seeing a CC-502 when adding an account for United Wholesale Mortgage?

I chatted with the [removed-disruptive] support people today and they said it was due to special chars in my password. I created a new password with just Alpha/Numeric and surprise the issue still occurs!!!! How do you get a quicken engineer to find out the issue between Quicken and myuwmloan.com? This is a supported provider as you can search for it when adding an account and it does find it as a valid online service.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @KeithMnemonic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this.

I just tested this myself (using fake/invalid credentials) and received the same error code. This may likely be an issue with the aggregator, in which case it would require our support team to collect and review your log files. Once they discover and investigate the root cause of the issue, it may likely result in having an escalation filed.

I apologize for the bad experience you have already had with support. However, if it's been more than 24 hours since this issue started, I do recommend that you call Quicken Support again, as advised here in this support article.

Feel free to reference the support article to the next agent you speak with as well if you feel necessary as it contains internal instructions (visible to Quicken employees only) specifically for our support agents after the initial (publicly visible) instructions have already been followed and failed.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ddilday8
    ddilday8 Member ✭✭
    I am receiving the same error with my account at United Wholesale Mortgage. Account was set up 2 months ago and was working fine. Started getting 502 error this morning. I can signon to my account at United Wholesale Mortgage just fine via a browser. Appears the Web Connect consolidator is not working properly. When will it be fixed? Anyone looking into this issue?

Thanks,
    Dan
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Hello @ddilday8

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

There are currently no open alerts or known issues for Wholesale Mortgage. I would follow the recommendation above provided by @Quicken Anja

If it's been more than 24 hours since this issue started, please contact support directly for assistance as advised in the CC-502 Support Article.

Quicken Care has tools that the Community does not have, such as the ability to review log files and escalate online banking issues.

Please let us know how it goes with support!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • KeithMnemonic
    KeithMnemonic Member
    edited August 2022
    I opened a ticket with quicken support. They took my logs and told me they will let me know when it is fixed. No ETA and no way to track the progress. [Removed - Sarcasm]
  • etwesley
    etwesley Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    disregard, found the answer in another thread.
This discussion has been closed.