Current Online Banking Issues

Why is the "Current Online Banking Issues" Category Greyed out? How do I ask questions related? CC 502, I have two accounts with same back, same username and password but 1 account will not connect, Add username password and I get the same error for the last 30 days. It's been working fine for years.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    The Current Online Banking Issues category is maintained by the moderators.  You should post your online banking issues in the appropriate product category.  For example: Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

If you're still using Quicken 2017 as indicated on your profile, you should be aware the Online Services were discontinued on April 30th 2020: 
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy
  • mperkins328
    mperkins328 Member ✭✭
    Profile was out of date, I'm on the most current version of Quicken...

I have not been able to connect to the credit union, been fine for years. Credit Union says it's a quicken issue.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Profile was out of date, I'm on the most current version of Quicken...

I have not been able to connect to the credit union, been fine for years. Credit Union says it's a quicken issue.
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502
  • mperkins328
    mperkins328 Member ✭✭
    Tried that with no success, then I did deactivated and still no Luck. Now both accounts are not active. I'm just saying, I understand security but there is no consistency with these errors. Banks blame quicken and quicken blames banks.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Tried that with no success, then I did deactivated and still no Luck. Now both accounts are not active. I'm just saying, I understand security but there is no consistency with these errors. Banks blame quicken and quicken blames banks.
    Quicken Support should not be blaming the bank for the error.  I suggest you ask them to escalate your Express Web Connect issue.
This discussion has been closed.