"1 online bill payment to send" flag will not go away

Options
I see that recently the moderator Quiken_Tyka was helping jmadura2 on this same issue. It appears the moderator sent some sort of private message so I can not see how it was resolved.
The flag will not go away on one of my accounts and I do not have any payments to send. I had this same issue almost a year ago and it was resolved by creating a data back up that has the error and creating a new file going forward. I do not want to do this again as every time I need to reasearch old payments i have to go into the old data files. I do not want to have multiple data files of only a few months old. This defeats the purpose of quicken if I can not look at account information and create reports that have more than a few months of data.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @huntingdm

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I apologize for the issue you're having. We'll just need a bit of information to see what we can do. Do you currently use a form of payment like direct connect bill pay/Quicken Bill Manager or previously used Quicken bill pay? Does the transaction in question pop up when it gives you an alert or does it just say there's one that needs to be sent? Has this been happening for a while or did it recently become an issue? 

With a bit more information we'll be able to see what we can do to get the issue fixed. Once you get the chance let us know more!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• huntingdm
    huntingdm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fransisco, as I mentioned a previous moderator Quiken_Tyka had been working on this exact issue with jmadura2. Rather than starting from square one is there a way I can contact "Quiken Tyka" directly and find out how the issue was resolved. The string I was following ended with Quiken_Tyka sending a PM so I was not able to see the resolution.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hello @huntingdm,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.