Scheduled payment in Bill Manager and it disappeared

I scheduled payment to CITI 2 weeks ago. It showed up in my register as scheduled and then a week ago it disappeared. How do I check to see if it is still scheduled or should I create another payment?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @Dan Miller Thank you for providing the requested details, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

I took the liberty of pulling up your account and checking the status of the scheduled payment you made for your Citi Online Biller and found that the payment does still show that it is still scheduled.

However, we have recently received information from our partners that currently, Citi is experiencing issues with syncing that impacts attempts to sync as well as add or make payments to Citi which I suspect is the reason why you're currently unable to see that it is still scheduled. 

Being that there is a current issue with Citi, it is very likely that this will hinder the scheduled payment from successfully going through. Therefore, I recommend that you make your payment to them directly while this issue remains ongoing.

Our teams are aware of the issue and are working with our partners and Citi to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible but do not have an ETA at this time.

Please, refer to this Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for not having better news to share with you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Emporer Zurg
    Emporer Zurg Member ✭✭
    I had the same problem. looking forward to seeing if there is an answer.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @Dan Miller and @Emporer Zurg,

Thank you both for taking the time to reach out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

In order to better assist you, I would just like to clarify a few things. First, please open your account register and navigate to the clock symbol in the top-right corner (see illustration below). 

1. Could you please tell us which "Show reminders for:" setting you have selected? 
    2. Is the missing payment(s) scheduled within the timeframe that is selected to show? If so, what is the exact date it is scheduled for? 
    3. Is this only happening with payment(s) made to Citi or have you noticed whether or not this issue has occurred with other Payees/Online Billers?
    4. Which form of bill pay are you using to send/schedule these payments-- Quicken Bill Manager's Quick Pay service or your financial institution's bill pay via Direct Connect?
    5. If you have the reminder for the payment setup as an Online Biller, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab-- What status does it show under the Last Payment column (e.g.: Paid, Scheduled, Entered, it's empty, etc.)

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Anja,
    PREMIER 2020 R30.10
    1. dont show checked
    2. scheduled 11/25/20
    3. just CITI
    4. Bill Manager
    5. the reminder disappeared as well so I tried to set up CITI again and it says waiting for next bill
    Thanks Dan
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @Dan Miller Thank you for providing the requested details, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

I took the liberty of pulling up your account and checking the status of the scheduled payment you made for your Citi Online Biller and found that the payment does still show that it is still scheduled.

However, we have recently received information from our partners that currently, Citi is experiencing issues with syncing that impacts attempts to sync as well as add or make payments to Citi which I suspect is the reason why you're currently unable to see that it is still scheduled. 

Being that there is a current issue with Citi, it is very likely that this will hinder the scheduled payment from successfully going through. Therefore, I recommend that you make your payment to them directly while this issue remains ongoing.

Our teams are aware of the issue and are working with our partners and Citi to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible but do not have an ETA at this time.

Please, refer to this Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for not having better news to share with you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.