Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Synchrony - Lowes Commercial - Unable to connect.

Hello everyone.
I have read all the past posts on Synchrony problems, as well all the enable and disable posts. I think this is something else.

Trying to set up my Lowe's Commercial card at Synchrony.
I'm using the connector Lowes Commercial Card (Synchrony <yes, that's how it appear in Quicken.>

I get as far as the blurry letter challenge and it fails.
With a CC-503 error.

I am certain the user name, password, and blurry letter challenge, are filled in correctly.

What I notice is the connector in Quicken is point at www.onlinecreditcenterr.com, which when you click the link in the connector redirects to https://commercial.syf.com.

I can log in to the commercial.syf.com web page without issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for you helpful replies.

Best Answer

Answers

• Emporer ZurgEmporer Zurg Member ✭✭
    Typo Correction: connector points to www.onlinecreditcenter6.com
  • Hello @Emporer Zurg

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  That is odd as I did try and was noticing a similar error but a 503 generally does mean wrong password/Login. I'm wondering here if it's consistent on another file as well here. If you wouldn't mind could we try a test file to see if we're having similar issues.

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. Once we're able to complete this step let us know whether you're able to download transactions. We'll be able to see what the next best step is afterwards.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

No difference with a new Quicken file. Does not work.
    Quicken version is 2020 R30.09 Build 27.1.30.9
    Thanks quicken Fransico will do.
  • rjcharlerjcharle Member
    For what it's worth, I have repeatedly had problems connecting to my Lowe's account outside of Quicken. I use a password for a couple of months and then it stops being accepted. I send a "forgot password" request and they say they have sent a link to my email account but it never shows up. It's the same email they send all their ads to so know it works. I have given up on working online with Lowe's.