Investment Reports (Q Mac)

jerrykleiner
jerrykleiner Member
edited November 2020 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
Hi people,
i just purchased Quicken for Mac and was trying to do an investment portfolio income report but could not find it?? In fact, could not find any investment reports to help me with my stocks. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you so much. Jerry

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I did not like the content but appreciate now confirming what i was afraid of ... I just did not think it is possible that Quicken Deluxe would not provide such an important feature. I am so disappointment and feel like asking for my money back. They really should tell you that there no real way to track your individual stocks;
    Again, thank you so much for replying John.
    Stay safe and be well
    ahimsa
    Jer
  • ASG55
    ASG55 Member ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat... I'm running QM2007 and Quicken 2020, side by side. The reporting features in Quicken 2020 are really poor. I can't get a capital gains report, except in the generic "tax" report but it's not correct. This is a deal breaker for me.
  • i asked for refund and got my money back .... now I am trying to find another program to take its place.Totally sucks and truly a misrepresentation by Quicken. For a company so large, the reports should have been a no brainer!
  • RalphS
    RalphS Member ✭✭
    > @ASG55 said:
    > I'm in the same boat... I'm running QM2007 and Quicken 2020, side by side. The reporting features in Quicken 2020 are really poor. I can't get a capital gains report, except in the generic "tax" report but it's not correct. This is a deal breaker for me.

Well I run QM2005 on an older MacBook Pro and the reports I get off that are far superior to the one available on QM2020 or QW 2020. One of these days would like to get my hands on a copy of QM2007 as that is the last software running on PowerPC and data from it can be updated at a later point to a more current Quicken version if needed.
This discussion has been closed.