Texans CU accounts not showing up & not updating since system upgrade

Options
Since the Texans CU system upgrade of Nov 1, my accounts do not connect or synch via Quicken Connect. This has been working for as long as I can remember, until now. I use Quicken Premier Mac v6.0.1, MacOS Catalina (10.15.7).
When I try to associate accounts, the list that comes back from the CU only shows one account instead of the five I have. A Quicken support rep was able to get me past that point, but now none of my associated accounts are updating; sometimes I get a "Partial download" error, sometimes it says the download succeeded but no new transactions are synch'd. When I try to reconnect one of the accounts, I get a message "Another account is already set up with those settings" and the account will not connect for downloads.
I have tried all the disconnect / reconnect methods, signed out & in from my Quicken account, changed the password at the FI to resynch the accounts - nothing has solved this. The CU refuses to help ("We don't support Quicken") and I've had two online chat sessions with Quicken support without a full resolution.
Is anybody seeing anything like this, and even better, has anyone solved it?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jim Carlsen-Landy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try deactivating the accounts, deleting the currently saved credentials for that financial institution from Quicken through the Keychain Access app, then reactivating the accounts. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.

First, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.
    1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
    After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
    1. Deactivate all accounts associated with this financial institution (if they aren't already deactivated as well as any accounts that were previously hidden if there were any)
    2. Quit Quicken
    3. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
    4. On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords
    5. Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
    6. Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
    7. Go to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the accounts that you previously deactivated (if there are more than one account type then choose Checking)
    8. At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
    9. Wait for the list to finish updating and Updated: " displays the current date.
    10. Click the Show List button to continue
    11. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
    12. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    13. If the accounts have been found successfully-- use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jim Carlsen-Landy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try deactivating the accounts, deleting the currently saved credentials for that financial institution from Quicken through the Keychain Access app, then reactivating the accounts. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.

First, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.
    1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
    After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
    1. Deactivate all accounts associated with this financial institution (if they aren't already deactivated as well as any accounts that were previously hidden if there were any)
    2. Quit Quicken
    3. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
    4. On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords
    5. Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
    6. Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
    7. Go to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the accounts that you previously deactivated (if there are more than one account type then choose Checking)
    8. At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
    9. Wait for the list to finish updating and Updated: " displays the current date.
    10. Click the Show List button to continue
    11. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
    12. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    13. If the accounts have been found successfully-- use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim Carlsen-Landy
    Options
    Thank you, Anja. That allowed me to associate the accounts (again), and I ran a mostly successful update. One account did not update with new transactions, and on a different account when I view and exit the Downloads settings I get an error that another account is already set up with that account number. I will monitor over the next week or so to see if the updates are working, and let you know if I'm still having trouble.
This discussion has been closed.