How are register transactions missing from yesterday, but show up in memorized transactions?

Options
Entered transactions on 11/27/20. On 11/28/20 "before" updating to R 30.10, those transactions are missing. The interesting thing is - they do shoe up in the Memorized Payee List from yesterday - so if I start typing in the transactions that were lost, the memorized transaction list auto-fills it. How is it lost in the register, but shows in the Memorized Payee List? Thanks for any help on this.

Best Answer

• dkz
    dkz Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Never mind - just solved my own error - I had mistakenly dated the transactions yesterday with the wrong year (2019 vs 2020). When I did a search, somehow they didn't show up ... but eventually found the error.

Answers

• dkz
    dkz Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Never mind - just solved my own error - I had mistakenly dated the transactions yesterday with the wrong year (2019 vs 2020). When I did a search, somehow they didn't show up ... but eventually found the error.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the future, I use this a lot.....You can sort by Order Entered, which is handy when doing a lot of entries.  While in a register, click on "Account Actions", select "Sorting Options", select "by order entered" should get you what you are looking for. Or for earlier versions click Options at the top of the register on the right side. 

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• dkz
    dkz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you