Getting OL-301-A error when doing One Step Update to Bank of America account

Options
OL-301-A says "your bank has rejected your request". In addition to this error with BofA, I am now also getting a related error (OL-297-A) when trying to do update with my account with Suntrust. All of these problems happened immediately after I did Quicken Update R30.10 on 11-28-20

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JimQuicken99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, follow the instructions below in an attempt to resolve error OL-301.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press Ctrl Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

For error OL-297, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JimQuicken99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, follow the instructions below in an attempt to resolve error OL-301.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press Ctrl Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

For error OL-297, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.