Desjardins.com caisse Quebec don't work since two days

Bads
Bads Member ✭✭
Hello,

I have quicken 2006 and I download the report for each of my Desjardins caisse accounts and my credit card statement, then I click on one file at a time and everything is imported into the Quicken software. For 2 days, it has not worked, I have an error message saying that quicken cannot verify the account information.

So I decided to buy the 2020 version (subscription) and I still have the same problem. Before I request a refund and return to Quicken 2006, I would need some help.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Claude Blouin
    Claude Blouin Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Are you sure you're using the Quicken CANADA version (If you are in Canada, of course...) ?
    I've ben using Quicken for over 25 years, and have been a Desjardins client for more than that, and it has always been working fine with QFX files from Deajardin (Not OFX)
    P.S. Quicken 2020 Version R30.10 is a US version.
    If you intend to use the CANADA version, the latest version is R28.15 Build 27.1.28.15 (See attached file)

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken 2006 (US or CDN) has not supported online banking (downloading) for over ten years. 
    Please explain exactly what you have been doing so that we can try to help you.  What type of file have you been downloading and importing?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    Hello,

Before upgrading to the latest version of Quicken yesterday, I always donwload the QFX files. With the new version of quicken, I have download the OFX files.

I save these files to my pc and after, I click each one for all my accounts.

Today, the message is "Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution information for this download. Please try again later."

Thanks
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    You state you have Quicken 2006, but then you write "With the new version of quicken". 
    Those statements are contradictory.
    What is shown on the Help->About Quicken screen?

• Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I said that I have Quicken 2006 since 2006 and yesterday I buy the new version 2020 R30.10 build 27.130.10
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest that you contact Quicken Support for help. 

• Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    Thanks,

I'm trying to do that but the button is not working. Nothing append when I click on Talk to support.
  • Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    If I click on OFX file, Quicken open with no error message but nothing is insert in my account.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bads said:
    Thanks,

I'm trying to do that but the button is not working. Nothing append when I click on Talk to support.
    Make sure that you do not have a pop-up blocker active.

• Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    Merci Claude,

I just download the right version for Canada but I can't see my activation code anywhere. Not in email and not in my profile.
  • Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    QUICKEN DELUXE 2018 DIRECT DOWNLOAD 1YR
    Platform: N/A

Date Purchased: December 1, 2020
  • Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    My error,

I don't buy my copy from the Canadian website !!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Bads the purchase/subscriptions for Quicken Windows US and Quicken Windows Canadian are different.  You can't buy one and use the subscription in the other.

You need to get a refund on the Quicken Windows US version and buy the Canadian version from the Canadian website.
    Terms and Conditions For Exchanging, Returning or Refunding Quicken Products (Select How do I request a refund)

Quicken website:
    https://www.quicken.com/canada/?cc_bypass
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Bads
    Bads Member ✭✭
    Thanks Chris_QPW,

I just do that and my Quicken is now working as expected.

Thanks to all for your answer. I really appreciate your help.
This discussion has been closed.