How do I fix a download problem with my credit union?

Fisherman0
Fisherman0 Member ✭✭
I was unable to download transactions from my credit union (Fedchoice FCU). When I attempted to resolve, I went into an endless loop where I would input my password, the CU would send me a PIN, I would input the PIN - and then the loop began.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Until recently, error codes 5xx were reserved to Quicken for Windows and mapped to error codes 1xx in Quicken Mac. Something may have changed with the upgrade to Q Mac 6.0.xx
    If the procedure I gave you doesn't help resolve the issue, please contact  Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation
    Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Fisherman0

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing issues downloading transactions from the credit union, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know if you were or are currently receiving an error code/message and what that code/message is. 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Fisherman0
    Fisherman0 Member ✭✭
    This same problem has recurred. I am currently using Quicken Deluxe, version 6.0.1(build 600.37045.100), MAC OS 10.13.6. When I attempt to download my transactions, I receive Error Code 502. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Fisherman0
    Fisherman0 Member ✭✭
    This is not my situation. I have been able to download until 2 days ago. The error message I receive is 502 - not 102. Thanks
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Until recently, error codes 5xx were reserved to Quicken for Windows and mapped to error codes 1xx in Quicken Mac. Something may have changed with the upgrade to Q Mac 6.0.xx
    If the procedure I gave you doesn't help resolve the issue, please contact  Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation
    Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.
  • Fisherman0
    Fisherman0 Member ✭✭
    It worked - thanks much!
This discussion has been closed.