Bug Report: Investment View Does Not Show Previous Day's Gains/Losses Properly

Options
When opening the Investment tab, and then selecting the previous day's results, the gains/losses columns are not always properly set; some of the green up arrows or red down arrows are also missing. Selecting any other previous day prior to the desired date, then re-selecting the wanted day will set the values correctly. This has been an issue for many 2020 releases, not just this latest version (R29.16). I did not have this issue with 2017 or 2015.

This is easily repeated, especially when Quicken is first started and the Investment tab had not be opened previously in that session.

Comments

• mike0164
    mike0164 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I should mention, I believe this is a medium/low priority, as a work-around is available, albeit, a nuisance.
  • mike0164
    mike0164 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Service request/ticket number: 8142518 (not 8142443)
  • mike0164
    mike0164 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It seems this bug is back in the latest two releases (especially the one I just installed today, R36.45, Build 27.1.36.45).
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This problem has been around for quite some time. See this lengthy discussion from 2019.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20016591

The work-around is to set the As of date back one day then return to the problem date.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.