Allocated Budget Amounts

Options
I created my budget and realize that I need to adjust the amounts I plugged in for annual planning. How do I get back to my original budget so I can adjust those amounts. Have searched everywhere. Thank you

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We may adjust the budgeted amounts using the Graph view with Monthly or the Annual view with Budget only or Details.
  • Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Joanne,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Depending on the type of Budge you've created, you can go to the Planning tab > Budgets > click on the Gear icon to the right of the specific Category you're trying to adjust and click "Edit Yearly Budget..."

Here you will be able to edit the yearly amount for the Category broken down by month.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with additional questions or concerns.
    Best,
    JV

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We may adjust the budgeted amounts using the Graph view with Monthly or the Annual view with Budget only or Details.
  • Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Joanne,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Depending on the type of Budge you've created, you can go to the Planning tab > Budgets > click on the Gear icon to the right of the specific Category you're trying to adjust and click "Edit Yearly Budget..."

Here you will be able to edit the yearly amount for the Category broken down by month.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with additional questions or concerns.
    Best,
    JV
This discussion has been closed.