How do I delete a State Farm "Bills" account?

Before I found out that State Farm and Quicken don't play with each other inre: Online Bills, I tried to add my State Farm account. Quicken created 3 instances of State Farm on my bills list.
Now I cannot delete these accounts. I have done the normal steps under "settings" and "manage online billers" and quicken says that the accounts are removed, but they are not. I have shut down and restarted quicken and it is still not working.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer

• JVBland
    JVBland Member
    Answer ✓
    OMG. I figured it out. Instead of "managing online biller" I had to "validate online biller". Then an interaction popped up that asked if I wanted to delete them. Brain damage.
    FYI: Comcast had the same problems playing with quicken, but they deleted from the "management" option.

Answers

• driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, I had a similar issue. On the Bills and Income tab, Select Billers and then Online Bills and then try those same steps. Also go the the check pay payees and delete them from there
  • JVBland
    JVBland Member
    I went in and deleted them as a memorized check payee and then went through the steps to remove them again. No change. Still 3 instances.
  • JVBland
    JVBland Member
    Answer ✓
    OMG. I figured it out. Instead of "managing online biller" I had to "validate online biller". Then an interaction popped up that asked if I wanted to delete them. Brain damage.
    FYI: Comcast had the same problems playing with quicken, but they deleted from the "management" option.
This discussion has been closed.