Venmo will no longer sync (Q Mac)

NickET
NickET Member ✭✭
Running the latest quicken for MAC . . never had an issue now Venmo will not sync no mater how many ways i try to correct the problem. . anyone else having this issue? were yu able to resolve?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @NickET

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we may be able to replicate this in a test file as well. It'll give us a better idea of what could be going on. I'll leave instructions down below.

1. In the top left go ahead and select File > New.
    2. Select Start From scratch and select next.
    3. Choose the appropriate category groups and select next.
    4. Select not to use mobile and web and then select next.
    5. Try signing into venmo to see you're able to get get the account connected.

Once you've done this let us know if you're able to get the accounts connected. If not also let us know what error you're running into and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• NickET
    NickET Member ✭✭
    Same error message;

Server Communication Error
    Warning
    There was a problem during communication with our servers:
    Can't set up 'Venmo'

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @NickET

Thanks for the information. With the error you're receiving it looks like something on our end is not communicating properly while trying to pull in your venmo transactions. We'll need to contact  Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to pull logs to see what exactly is happening on our side. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• skowronek
    skowronek Member ✭✭
    Have the exact same problem. Quicken support told me to contact "my bank (Venmo)". Contacted, "My Bank", they said they don't have anything to do with synchronizing with Quicken. Please fix this. Thanks.
  • skowronek
    skowronek Member ✭✭
    To clarify, I'm running Win10 Pro x64 and am having the exact same error message in my sync logs.
  • skowronek
    skowronek Member ✭✭
    Looks like the issue has been resolved with the Quicken services. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.