Error ccclient.203 connecting to Wells Fargo

Options
I've been using Quicken for Windows for years, but my laptop just got stolen so I'm trying to use Quicken for Web until I get a new one. All my credit cards download fine; however Wells Fargo download fails with error ccclient.203. It worked fine last time I did it from Windows (a few weeks ago).

FWIW, I have 2-step authentication and Quicken Bill Pay enabled on my Wells Fargo account.

Any troubleshooting steps?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @danglick

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I believe you're having this issue on quicken on the web correct. If so it's fairly complicated if you do not have access as a computer and the mobile app functions as an additional tool to the main file on your computer generally. That meaning that troubleshooting needs to primarily done from the computer and not the mobile app. Do you have any access to a computer anymore? If you do we should be able to get some troubleshooting. Let us know if some more info!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• danglick
    danglick Member ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately the mail file wasn't saved to cloud backup, so I guess it is permanently lost. I am using the web app from my work laptop. I'm not sure if I can install Quicken on here; but even if I did, it wouldn't help since I don't have the main file, right?
  • danglick
    danglick Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks! A couple of related questions:

1. If I rebuild the file by redownloading transactions, am I also going to have to recategorize everything? I assume yes, but figured I'd ask just in case.

2. Is there any way for me to import downloaded transactions into the web interface? I assume no, but again, figured I'd ask.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @danglick

1. Yes you would need to recategorize transactions in this case. There are ways to mass categorize transactions so that you're not needing to do it one by one which would speed up the process quite a bit. You would still need to double check depending on your preferences. 

2. Currently there is no way to import into the mobile/web interface. Any updates are done by connected accounts like you've been doing here recently.  

I hope that clears any questions you had. If you do run into any more please let me know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.