Account download balance not updating

When downloading bank account transactions, the transactions are downloading, but the account balance is not correct. Is the current account balance not supposed to update also when the transactions are downloaded?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @georogers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

If you don't mind, before we begin troubleshooting, I would just like to clarify a few things first in order to better assist you further.
    1. Could you please verify which balance filter you have selected to show - Today's Balance, Online Balance, or Projected Balance
    2. Does this only happen with downloaded transactions or do you experience the same issue when adding a manually entered transaction as well?
    3. Which financial institution are you downloading transactions from? 
    4. Are you receiving any error codes and/or messages that you are able to provide us with?
    5. Is this happening in only one or multiple accounts? If multiple accounts, how many accounts, if not all?
    The more details you can provide us with, the better we'll be able to assist you further.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @georogers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

If you don't mind, before we begin troubleshooting, I would just like to clarify a few things first in order to better assist you further.
    1. Could you please verify which balance filter you have selected to show - Today's Balance, Online Balance, or Projected Balance
    2. Does this only happen with downloaded transactions or do you experience the same issue when adding a manually entered transaction as well?
    3. Which financial institution are you downloading transactions from? 
    4. Are you receiving any error codes and/or messages that you are able to provide us with?
    5. Is this happening in only one or multiple accounts? If multiple accounts, how many accounts, if not all?
    The more details you can provide us with, the better we'll be able to assist you further.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.