CC-502 error code [South Jersey Federal Credit Union]

John1674
John1674 Member ✭✭
I have seen the error cc-502 for PNC bank being an issue. I don't use PNC bank and I still have the issue. It's 2-3 days since I have been able to update my accounts South Jersey Federal credit Union

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• John1674
    John1674 Member ✭✭
    Yup seen that and have already done multiple times
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    John1674 said:
    Yup seen that and have already done multiple times

Including the  VERY last instruction,  that's titled "If the issue persists"???

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• John1674
    John1674 Member ✭✭
    I have tried to chat but the button won't bring up the chat and when I click the other selection they want me to pay to get support just after they renewed my subscription of 55.00 should include support
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @John1674

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are unable to connect with support.

If you are attempting to contact Quicken Care via chat, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If you are trying to contact support by phone and are a Premium user, please navigate to https://www.quicken.com/ and sign in to access the Quicken Premium Support number.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • John1674
    John1674 Member ✭✭
    I want to Thank Quicken tech support their fast and resolution for my problem. Apparently there were script errors that were occurring. Thanks for getting me back up and running Thanks
This discussion has been closed.