After update to 6.0.3, Quicken is asking for all my passwords again. Why?

SJHE59
SJHE59 Member
Just updated to 6.0.3 and now Quicken is asking for all my passwords again. I don't remember that ever happening before.

I called Tech support and no good explanation other than enter the passwords again.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    6.0.3 was a very minor release to fix a few things; there's no reason I can think of why it would have wiped out your passwords (not an area of the program which was supposedly touched in this update). So far I haven't seen any other reports of this problem from other users here.

So although it's an unsatisfying response, I think all you can do is enter them again and see if it remains happy or continues to ask for your password.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    6.0.3 was a very minor release to fix a few things; there's no reason I can think of why it would have wiped out your passwords (not an area of the program which was supposedly touched in this update). So far I haven't seen any other reports of this problem from other users here.

So although it's an unsatisfying response, I think all you can do is enter them again and see if it remains happy or continues to ask for your password.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.