I used to be able to reconcile an account when it only had interest, but now I can't

It started a few months ago that it came up saying I couldn't reconcile the account because there were no transactions even though I imputed the ending balance and the interest like I always do. What happened that it started to do this?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have been doing that since it started acting up, but I would like to figure out why it doesn't work like it did. I have been using Quicken for many years and never had an issue till now
    A developer introduced the bug sometime ago but the issue appears to have been addressed in a recent release. 

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you enter the interest transaction in the register before you reconcile.
  • I have been doing that since it started acting up, but I would like to figure out why it doesn't work like it did. I have been using Quicken for many years and never had an issue till now
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have been doing that since it started acting up, but I would like to figure out why it doesn't work like it did. I have been using Quicken for many years and never had an issue till now
    A developer introduced the bug sometime ago but the issue appears to have been addressed in a recent release. 
This discussion has been closed.