how do I remove a placeholder once things are fixed?

Options
rwherthey
rwherthey Member ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Investing (Windows)
Afer making some changes I need to remove a placekeeper and can not do it.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    HI @rwherthey

Here's a lot of information about placeholders LINK.  You should page down to the section on "How can I get rid of placeholder entries"

Let me know if you have any questions or followups. And also let me know how that process goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    HI @rwherthey

Here's a lot of information about placeholders LINK.  You should page down to the section on "How can I get rid of placeholder entries"

Let me know if you have any questions or followups. And also let me know how that process goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -