BB&T closed account that keeps giving a sync error

Options
shala6
shala6 Member
I have a BB&T account that at one point was set up to download transactions. I cancelled this once I found out they charge a fee for this (!). But ever since, I get an Account Sync Error. I have now closed the account (online and in Quicken) and it's hidden with no Download information, but I still get the error every time I download transactions. How do I remove the login information when I can't see it?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @shala6

Thank you for the response and for the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined here.

This article does state that it's for 101/103 errors but these steps may remedy the issue that you're experiencing.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @shala6

Thank you for the response and for the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined here.

This article does state that it's for 101/103 errors but these steps may remedy the issue that you're experiencing.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a list of accounts to be synced available in Quicken under the Mobile & Web tab.
    Check to see if this account is still selected for syncing and deselect it.

You may also want to Reset Sync so that the current cloud sync file is replaced with a fresh complete copy

Do note that a full Sync process may take many minutes to complete.

Log out of your mobile app, then do this on your desktop / laptop:

How to reset Sync to Cloud

1. Go to Edit / Preferences / Mobile and Web
    2. Click the "Reset your cloud data" link and follow the instructions until it is complete.

This discussion has been closed.