CC-501|Macatawa Bank

Options
Brian Gunn
Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
I have been getting this error message with NO resolution since Macatawa updated their website/webportal. Quciken notes it's their fault yet I find no other comments relating to it.
Suggestions anyone?
BGunn

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Brian Gunn

The CC-501 error code can be caused by a number of issues. Can you give us some additional information to help understand what might be happening with your connecting with the bank? 

For example - what type of connection did you have with the bank previously (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or Web Connect)? Did you receive any information from the bank and/or did you contact them about the changes they made and how that may affect Quicken users?  Were you required to change your sign-in information as a result of the bank's changes and, if so, did you update that information in Quicken?  Have you reached out to Quicken Support about this problem?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Brian Gunn
    Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Frankx:
    Thanks for the response. Never know how much or how little info to give on the initial posting.
    Was linked via Express Web Connect.
    Had received notices from the bank to the upcoming website "overhaul". Have not yet contacted them about the issue (will tomorrow) as all the errors stated "it was Quicken's fault" or "not my fault"; and then tried searching Quicken to see if there was a report and/or fix. Just reported the problem to Quicken via the "Report a Problem" link.
    As for updating the info through the bank setup, that too is not working right.
    Will keep trying as well as contact the bank.

thanks again
    BGunn
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Brian Gunn

Thank you for the additional details and information.

A "501"  can have several causes that will require contact to support a review of the logs to determine the error. This error may also require an escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the necessary tools to resolve this issue that the Community does not.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Brian Gunn
    Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the assist.
    I have resolved that issue.
    But another one has popped up.
    Will contact support.
    Thanks. BGunn
This discussion has been closed.