What version will download transactions from my Wells Fargo checking account

Options
RetiredInFL
RetiredInFL Member ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Before you Buy
If I want to download my checks and payments from my Wells Fargo checking account do I need PREMIER?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @RetiredInFL

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

All of the subscription tiers support transaction download and bill pay capabilities.

If you are needing to download investment or loan accounts, you would then need at least Deluxe to manage these account types.

I hope this helps to clarify.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually any of the versions will perform the simple task of downloading transactions from your checking account.
    - Starter - will do that, but no investment accounts -
    WARNING - will go READ ONLY if you don't continue with yearly subscription
    - Deluxe - does everything... checking, investments, budget, tax planning, etc
    no problems if you don't continue to subscribe
    - Premier - same as Deluxe, but more robust in the Investment reporting area

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• RetiredInFL
    RetiredInFL Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks ... I currently own Premier but have no use for it after it expires in a few weeks. . All I want to do is download my W.F. checking account transactions to Quicken. Been using Quicken since DOS days but this new subscription deal is is awful and if I can't get a cheaper version I'll just dump it. Reading the comparison of versions it looked like Premier is needed to download anything from my account. Can I also SEND payments from my W.F. checking account with Deluxe ?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @RetiredInFL

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

All of the subscription tiers support transaction download and bill pay capabilities.

If you are needing to download investment or loan accounts, you would then need at least Deluxe to manage these account types.

I hope this helps to clarify.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.