Incapsula Blocking at login Post

Paul_
Paul_ Member ✭✭
I started using Quicken Premier Mac v6.0.3 on 12/1/2020 (previously I used Banktivity). Quicken Connect Downloads for all of my Gesa Credit Union accounts worked fine until 12/12/2020. The error was "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102". At that time I confirmed I could still log into my accounts on the Gesa website using Safari without any problems. I also reentered my login credentials for Gesa in Quicken - the problem persisted.

Today (12/21), I am getting a different error when I try to reenter my login credentials for Gesa in Quicken:

URL. Incapsula Blocking at login Post
Please verify that you can connect to your bank...
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105).

I verified that I can still log into the Gesa website with Safari without any problems.

I just tried to update my Gesa login credentials in Quicken once again, and got a different error:

Server Communication Error
Warning
There was a problem during communication with our servers:
Can't setup 'Gesa Credit Union'...

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND:api.database.account.notfound)

Any one know what is going on? Any advice?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Paul_

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It looks like we're having issues on our side correctly grabbing the information with the error you're getting. In this case we'll need to contact  Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs and see exactly what's happening. I'll leave hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• rktr
    rktr Member
    Same thing has happened to me. Everything has been working well and today I couldn't update my accounts.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @Paul_

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It looks like we're having issues on our side correctly grabbing the information with the error you're getting. In this case we'll need to contact  Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs and see exactly what's happening. I'll leave hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I’ll try to contact Quicken support later today.
  • Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    I just got off the phone with customer support. The agent had me try a reset of the connection for one of the problematic Gesa Credit Union accounts and that fixed the problem for all but one of the accounts. A "Fix It" from the account status page for that account fixed the remaining download problem.

I had tried both of those methods several times over several days while troubleshooting this, so I don't know why it worked this time. But I'm glad it did.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Paul_

Good to hear that you were able to get a fix. I will say incase it does end up breaking again in the next couple of days we do have an alert out as well on our end so please let us know if you end up experience more issues again.

I hope you have a happy holidays!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.