Print Statements: I'm getting the message "Limit of 500 Customers Exceeded....

Options
Using HOME, BUSSINESS and RENTAL PROPERTY:
I'm getting the message "Limit of 500 Customers Exceeded. Please restrict the number of transactions viewed." when I attempt to PRINT a STATEMENT for a specific customer. For some customers, I receive this message and after clicking "OK", I'm still able to select a specific customer and print their statement. For a different customer, they do not show up in the pick list.

How do I "restrict the number of transactions viewed."? so that I can get the statement printed?

Twice before, I've copied the entire file and deleted "old" customers to reduce the number of customers, but this results in losing the history. What are my options? Thanks,

Best Answer

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have almost 2000 customers in my Address Book so I gave up trying to generate statements many years ago. Just make sure to backup your file before trying anything.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Options
    You have no options. I've been complaining about the 500 customer limit for 17 years and so far it's fallen on deaf ears.
  • PeakImagePhoto
    Options
    Would you suggest or have you done what I have in the past, which is to MAKE A COPY OF THE FILE, then go back into the Customer List and manually delete the ones that haven't been active in the past year or two to free up space for new ones? Is there a better way to do this or "restrict the number of transactions"?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have almost 2000 customers in my Address Book so I gave up trying to generate statements many years ago. Just make sure to backup your file before trying anything.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Options
This discussion has been closed.