All of a sudden, I can no longer import downloaded QFX file transactions into registers

I'm using Mac Catalina, Quicken version 6.0.3. Been a quicken user for 15 years, only the last year on Mac. Very recent issue, perhaps concurrent with newest update. I have tried every way I can think of, checked all the FAQ's here and am totally stymied. The files show up in my downloads folder, but won't import. Too many to manually input! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @poplolly  There shouldn't be anything in the latest update that affected importing QFX files.

Let's start with some quick basics: have you restarted your Mac? In Quicken, pull down from the Quicken menu to Sign Out, after it logs you out, log back in with you Quicken ID. Any luck?

If not, please post back with the name of one or more of the financial institutions you've downloaded QFX files from which are refusing to import. And what, exactly, happens, when you try to import a file? Is there any error message? Any activity at all? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @poplolly  There shouldn't be anything in the latest update that affected importing QFX files.

Let's start with some quick basics: have you restarted your Mac? In Quicken, pull down from the Quicken menu to Sign Out, after it logs you out, log back in with you Quicken ID. Any luck?

If not, please post back with the name of one or more of the financial institutions you've downloaded QFX files from which are refusing to import. And what, exactly, happens, when you try to import a file? Is there any error message? Any activity at all? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member ✭✭
    Looks like that was the answer, or at least part of it. I also discovered that memory was low on my Mac, but I didn't realise that would be an issue here. Cleared out some junk to free up space, restarted and that was it! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.