How do I renew my Quicken Account Plan?

Options
I have been trying to renew my Quicken Account Plan which expired in November but I keep getting this message: "It looks like you have an existing Quicken Account associated with your email address. Please "log in here" with your existing login to migrate your account."

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @JimBob1951

I just saw this other thread that may be describing the problem you are having LINK 

This is the first I have heard of this, but it could be that you'll need to wait until they fix the site.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @JimBob1951

I think that you are on the right track.  You need to log in to your "Quicken account" to reinstate your expired subscription.  So you should indeed "login" to your account.  You'll need to use the email address that you originally registered with Quicken.  If you don't remember your password, it is not a problem, because the system will send you and email with a code you can use to reset it.

Please review the information at this LINK and let us know if you have any followup questions.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @JimBob1951

I just saw this other thread that may be describing the problem you are having LINK 

This is the first I have heard of this, but it could be that you'll need to wait until they fix the site.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.