Why is First Horizon Bank rejecting request for bill pay with error OL-301-A

Will import transactions into file, yet keep getting error message when trying to do bill pay. Worked earlier this month????

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @wmdgreen

I am assuming that you use "First Horizon's" bill payment services rather than Quicken Bill Manager.  If that is true and if you haven't already tried this - I suggest that you follow the guidance provided in this LINK.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• wmdgreen
    wmdgreen Member ✭✭
    Hey Frankx,
    I use the Quicken Bill payment and have for a long time. I did try paying thru "First Horizons" bill payment and it went thru and showed up in my Quicken account when I updated. I did the guidance provided in your Link, but bank still rejecting payment command. I'll try contacting the bank and see what they have to say. Odd that it just started occurring now.
    Dan
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @wmdgreen

Okay, thanks for the additional information. 

But my suggestion above was based on the assumption that you were using the bank's bill payment process.  Now that you've indicated that you use the new "Quicken" Bill Manager - contacting your bank will not help you.  You should instead contact Quicken Support - here's that LINK.  

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• scottfmc
    scottfmc Member ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue with First Horizon going on 10+ days. 
  • wmdgreen
    wmdgreen Member ✭✭
    The issue has been resolved. Horizon was aware of the problem and it is now working.
This discussion has been closed.