Downloading from accounts on line

Options
I am having trouble with updating on line accounts that or set up. The icon for updating does not spin. It seems to be connected with sync to cloud so I am having to enter manually to keep from getting behind. When I go to preferences and under connect services there is no nickname listed. Is there suppose to be and how do I get a nickname there. Somewhere I have seen with the words update never. How can I get this working. I am using Quicken for Mac I think 2020
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @absaroka

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if you encountering any issues or having any questions following the steps to enable mobile sync.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Options
    Below is the error I am getting. With the CEFCU Credit Card I am not able to click to find the online balance. The wording to click on is not in bold letter, it does not respond.

CEFCU is not available
    Temporary Error
    We can't connect due to a problem with Quicken Connected Services.It is important that you report this error so we can diagnose the problem and re-enable transaction download for CEFCU [52446].
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @absaroka

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.