Quicken opens but is only viewable in the task bar

Suddenly, Quicken will open but is only viewable in the taskbar. It will not open to the full screen.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @ctirabassi

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it may have gotten shrunk at some point but it's fairly easy to get it back into full screen. To do this you'll want to click on Quicken to make sure it's your selected window. Then once it's selected on your keyboard hold the Windows key and press up on the Arrow pad. You may need to do it a couple times for it to cycle to be full screen but it'll pop up in only a couple of tries at most. 

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @ctirabassi

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it may have gotten shrunk at some point but it's fairly easy to get it back into full screen. To do this you'll want to click on Quicken to make sure it's your selected window. Then once it's selected on your keyboard hold the Windows key and press up on the Arrow pad. You may need to do it a couple times for it to cycle to be full screen but it'll pop up in only a couple of tries at most. 

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Success Francisco... you da bomb! Thank you
  • Gregor
    Gregor Member ✭✭
    Hello, I have the same Problem Quicken shows in Taskbar however Not open onscreen. I highlighted the taskbar Quicken app, then Hit the windows and then the Keyboard Up Button (the Pg UP)... Nothing happens . I've done this at least a half dozen times with no results... Really need this resolved for Filing returns asap.
  • Gregor
    Gregor Member ✭✭
    Btw- I have Quicken for Windows and if I right click a bunch of files come up however by their dates they are NOT the one that is current and so Ive not tried to highlight and open these...What should I do?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gregor said:
    Hello, I have the same Problem Quicken shows in Taskbar however Not open onscreen. I highlighted the taskbar Quicken app, then Hit the windows and then the Keyboard Up Button (the Pg UP)... Nothing happens . I've done this at least a half dozen times with no results... Really need this resolved for Filing returns asap.
    @Quicken Francisco said to press up on the Arrow pad.
    He's asking for you to try the "up arrow" key ↑ and not the PageUp key.

This discussion has been closed.