Raymond James- Cannot Connect to Server

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Raymond James Download Issues.

Comments

• Alan Richter
    Alan Richter Member ✭✭
    cannot direct connect with Raymond James associates as of 1/2/2021, message is cannot connect to server
  • Alan Richter
    Alan Richter Member ✭✭
    Have quicken subscription via MAC
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Alan Richter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out and back into the Quicken program.

This is located under "Quicken" from the menu bar and choosing "Sign Out." Be sure to sign back in using the email associated with your Quicken ID.

Once this has been completed, please attempt to connect to Raymond James once more.

Please let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • dlbarton
    dlbarton Member ✭✭
    I have tried twice this week and am receiving the same error message - Server Communication Error - when trying to set up Raymond James & Associates account. The connection was working, but I have had no transactions downloaded since December 30, 2020. I can log in directly and see transactions after that date.
    I tried the suggested "Sign Out" posted by Quicken_Tyka, but that did not resolve the issue. :(
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dlbarton

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.