Why Investment Accounts not syncing to mobile (Quicken Mac)

CAPPY
CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
Net Worth in Mobile App does not include investment accounts? So does not match net worth in main Quicken on computer.  Also one credit card account does downloands but does not sync to Mobile  (got "account sync error" and would not fix with "update now" button)?

Answers

• CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    Sorry
    Never mind  Re-set account link and mobile ap links - seems to be working now,
  • CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Still having trouble getting Investments accounts to sync to mobile..  The web shows the accounts as 'manual'?  I am connected on desktop app, but the sync checked boxes are blue ?  Can't find a way to change from manual to connected on web?  Any ideas or help.  Net Worth balances on mobile do not reflect the Investment accounts?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CAPPY

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask that you please capture a screenshot of the sync settings? I would like to take a look to help further isolate the cause of this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you Tyka    I have attached screen shots (2): one from desktop Sync Setttings (blue √'s) and one from web sync settings showing these as manual settngs instead of connected.. I did try resetting connections for the investment accounts, but it did not help?  Thanks for any insights and or solutions..  Clare Poe
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CAPPY

Thank you for your response and additional details. I next want to check that the correct dataset is being accessed.

In the Quicken application, please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Connected Services to view the cloud account name.

Next, visit the web application and choose the initial in the bottom left-hand corner and confirm that this name matches the desktop name.

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    Ok  I have attached the web pict...but it doesn't list any account name.  The balances look to match...My mobile Quicken was synced this AM...Not sure what changed?  It shows the same account name as desk top.  The web listing if accounts still show the investment accounts in 'manual' setting.  Here is screen pict of web shot you asked me to look at.  It doesn't list any account name?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @CAPPY,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and providing a detailed description of your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

Could you please provide which Version-Release/Build Number of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken
    First, I recommend that you try to perform a Quicken Cloud Reset. Doing so does not affect your data file nor any other Cloud Accounts (if you have more than one). Please, perform the instructions as described below in the exact order as they are written in order to perform a successful Quicken Cloud Reset.
    1. Sign out of the Quicken Mobile app 
    2. Open your Quicken DeskTop program and navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu at the top of your Mac screen
    3. In the Quicken dropdown menu, click Preferences...
    4. Once the Preferences window opens, click on the Connected Services tab
    5. Click Reset 
    6. Once the reset completes, navigate to the Mobile, Web & Alerts tab
    7. Click on the Accounts tab and select the accounts you would like to sync to the Quicken Mobile app (see example below)
    8. Click Update on the bottom-right corner
    9. Wait for the update (sync) to finish
    10. Sign back in on the Quicken Mobile app
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Anja  Here is the Quicken Version info you requested: Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100)   The iCloud reset seems to have helped... My mobile is not including the investment in the net worth total.  Some minor balance differences? lag in syn -- Thank you for your help.

This discussion has been closed.