Suggestion: Add ability to attach image files to "Report a Problem" feature.

Randy 415
Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
When I discover a problem in Quicken Production, I will generally, take screenshots and save data, and attempt to resolve the issue, or find a workaround as I go. Then, once I have discovered more info, I can then report that more intelligently, with more data and screenshots, both what did not work, and the workaround, if any. But in the "Report a Problem" feature in Quicken production, there is no way to attach additional files except text files. By the time I "report', I have recovered to backup.
We need a way to attach more files, and file types, especially image files, like JPG and IMG, and PNG.
Suggestion for a future release.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Randy 415

Thank you for creating this separate post. As far as I know the Report a Problem should allow screenshots.

I have reported this issue as I was able to reliably to recreate this.  I will be back with an update as soon as more information becomes available.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • BarryGraham
    BarryGraham Member, Windows Beta Beta
    No it doesn't and I've also suggested this.
    Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for your patience throughout this issue. An official bug ticket has been opened for this issue.

I do not have an ETA to provide on when to expect this to be changed. I will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

CTP-1435
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

This has been updated in the R32.10 version.  Thank you for your initial reports or the issues and your patience while this updated.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.