Unable to show both AMEX online accounts "Online Balance" in account bar

Options
I'm able to make one American Express account show the online balance but unable to make the other show the online balance.

If I highlight the first AMEX account (in the Account Bar) and click on Manage Accounts/Show current balance, it changes the second AMEX account to the current balance. If I highlight that first AMEX and ask it to change to ending balance, it changes the second AMEX account to ending balance.

If I highlight the second AMEX account and click on Manage accounts, the preference that I select, changes that account as it should.

I'm unable to change the first account. It is permanently showing the ending balance.

Both are connected online as I just downloaded transactions from AMEX online.
Thank you.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    The settings apply to the Account Bar not a selected account in the Account Bar.

If the current balance is the same as the ending balance, there may be no future transactions in the account register or the future transactions in the register balance out.

The online balance last obtained from the financial institution should appear at the bottom of the account register not in the Account Bar.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    The settings apply to the Account Bar not a selected account in the Account Bar.

If the current balance is the same as the ending balance, there may be no future transactions in the account register or the future transactions in the register balance out.

The online balance last obtained from the financial institution should appear at the bottom of the account register not in the Account Bar.

This discussion has been closed.