Where are my transactions?

ralphhere
ralphhere Member ✭✭
I am brand new to Quicken online and have successfully connected to my investment accounts. However, the accounts do not show the correct balances. One of them was correct but the next day's download changed the amount by reducing it to less than 1/10 its value. One of my IRAs shows the number of shares in the account, and it is shown as a dollar amount. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ralphhere

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, I apologize for the issue you're having. I believe some users were previously having this issues during the new simple investing that came out previously. I recommend taking a look at the thread available here to see if this may help you with getting your values back to the correct numbers..

Please let us know if this previous discussion helps resolve the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • ralphhere
    ralphhere Member ✭✭
    Greetings Quicken Francisco, This article tells me that the problem I am having is the same one that others also have been having for many months. Has the problem been fixed? What do I need to know?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @ralphhere

You'll want to try switching your investment accounts from simple investing back over to complete investing. In order to do this you'll want to right click on the account and select edit/delete account. From there in the bottom right you'll see a little section that lets you select the type of account. Once you have it switched over you should be seeing your transactions again. 

Once you get a chance try it out and let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.