Has something changed with Chase accounts?

My Chase account hasn't downloaded transactions since 12/27 -- do I need to change something in my download instructions?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you getting any sort of error message at all that might indicate what's wrong?
    Have you looked at the Online Services tab for the Account  to see that the Account is still connected for downloading?  (Right-click Account name in the Account Bar to the left or right of the screen, select Edit/Delete account, click the Online Services tab.)
    Have you tried clicking the "Reset" button on that screen?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    It would also help the troubleshooting if you tell if the account is setup for Direct Connect of Express Web Connect.  If you select Ctrl+a it will show the connection type.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • dghilpert
    dghilpert Member ✭✭
    It looks like you need to sign up for Express Web Connect and Chase now wants to charge you $9.95 per month for this service.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Express Web Connect shouldn't cost you anything as Quicken runs that activity using some sort of screen scraping process.  Chase might charge for Direct Connect because in that case Chase has to maintain a server for that express purpose, and Quicken charges them a fee.
    All my Chase accounts use Direct Connect but there could be some sort of "grandfathering" aspect going on as I've had these accounts for many years.
  • JoyceK210
    JoyceK210 Member ✭✭
    I finally just reset the account (it has always been on Express Web Connect without any additional charge) and everything is working well now. Thanks for the comments.
This discussion has been closed.