Dragging memorized transactions into the calendar

Options
I’ve recently upgraded from Q2011 to Q2020. I noticed when I drag an existing entry from my calendar transaction list that it no longer gives me the option to add it as a ‘credit’ if I returned something to a store that is usually a charge. Am I missing something? Q2011 allowed me to select a box for income or expense in the popup window. Also, Q2020 will not allow me to put a minus sign in the ‘amount’ block, so is there a way to add a credit in the calendar for a transaction that is listed as a charge? Thanks! Tim

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @vrpilot

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if I had a similar experience to you and it looks like I also had to manually adjust the price in order to have it show as intended in this case. I was also taking a look at adding a expense or an income and it looks like you're able to do it if you right click on the day on the calendar but you're not able to add the expense if you have the transactions due popup box open. I wasn't able to find any credit box as you previously had on 2011. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if this helps you a bit more with using the calendar as well.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco