Column Header Sorting in the Bill and Reminders, All Bills & Deposits tab

Good day - is anyone having issues with using the column header sort (where you click on the column header i.e. "Due"), and the sort not functioning? I clicked and it sorted latest date to newest (once), and is now stuck - will not re-sort.
Thanks,

Answers

• Mike_Jen_TN
    Mike_Jen_TN Member ✭✭
    Sorry - should have posted with that: version R30.21, build 27.1.30.21
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mike_Jen_TN,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please tell us or provide a screenshot of which current filter settings in the Bills & Income tab you have set for your current view (see example below)? 

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Also, have you tried starting with any basic troubleshooting steps such as closing and re-opening the program, and/or restarting your computer? If not, I suggest you start by trying that first.

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mike_Jen_TN
    Mike_Jen_TN Member ✭✭
    Hello Anja,

My "Bills & Income" looks slightly different... That isn't where the issue is - it's in the pop-out "Bills and Income Reminders" that won't sort... I've attached my "Bills & Income" view, highlighting the buttons to get to the "Bills and Income Reminders" popout (second attachment view).
  • Mike_Jen_TN
    Mike_Jen_TN Member ✭✭
    Sorry - Image:
  • Mike_Jen_TN
    Mike_Jen_TN Member ✭✭
    For some reason, I'm not seeing the options that the FAQ is showing - hopefully you can see these posting them this way...
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for clarifying that and providing the screenshots.

If closing/re-opening the program, and restarting your computer failed to resolve this, then next, I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your Quicken program to see if that may help. 

If needed, please refer to this support article for instruction on how to Uninstall Quicken, then refer to this support article for instruction on how to Reinstall Quicken.

Please, check back and let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Anja

• Mike_Jen_TN
    Mike_Jen_TN Member ✭✭
    Anja - that did not help - BUT I did find a workaround: If I go into the first tab "Monthly Bills & Deposits", that date column sort is working, and the second tab "All Bills & Deposits" - while still not working on its own - is mirroring tab 1's sort. So I just set the sorts like I want them in tab 1, and I'm good in tab 2.

I'm sure it will be corrected in the future, but I'm going again for now.

Thank you.
  • Mike_Jen_TN
    Mike_Jen_TN Member ✭✭
    Sorry - here are the associated images...
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! I apologize that that didn't resolve the issue, though I'm glad to hear were able to find a workaround that works for you.

If you decide later on that you wish to have the issue further investigated in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Daddio25
    Daddio25 Member ✭✭✭
    I am having the exact same problem. Not sure when it started. A few months or so ago. The sorting used to work well.

Thanks for the tip Mike_Jen_TN. That at least gets me what I need for the moment.
  • Thanks @Mike_Jen_TN. Your workaround, well, works! Much thanks!
This discussion has been closed.