Paylee Listing

Options
JohnGW9
JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
How do I update the payee list in the app? My list shows many payees that do not exist on the desktop. Example: Payee 'Grocery Store" on the desktop is downloaded as 'Grocery Store #XXX 1/1/2021". I revise the desktop before accepting. The downloaded name is shown in the mobile app hundreds of times with different dates attached. How can I reset the mobile app list to match the desktop? Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @JohnGW9,

Thank you for reaching to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please verify which Quicken desktop version you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest you start by simply attempting to initiate a cloud sync from the desktop program to the Quicken Mobile app and vice versa. To sync from the desktop to the app; first, please sign out of your Quicken Mobile app, then navigate to Mobile & Web > Cloud Sync (see below).

Wait for the sync to finish, then sign back in on the app. If the app data still does not match the desktop data, go ahead and initiate a cloud sync from the app to the desktop by simply pulling down on the screen and see if that updates the data in the app.

Should the issue still persist after attempting to sync from both the desktop program and the Quicken Mobile app, then I suggest resetting your cloud data and see if that may make a difference (see steps below).
    1. Sign out of your Quicken Mobile app
    2. On your desktop program navigate to Edit
    3. Preferences
    4. Mobile & Web
    5. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 
    6. Wait for the sync reset to finish
    7. Navigate back to Mobile & Web > Cloud Sync
    8. Wait for it to finish syncing again
    9. Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile app
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.