Billing question about renewing Quicken subscription to a new email account.

Options
Gary Z
Gary Z Member ✭✭
Renewed Quicken Deluxe, Canadian version on December 29, 2020 for a boxing day sale price of $37.99, Order#: xxxxx. I have a Quicken Deluxe subscription under Username: AAA@bell.net that expires in March of 2021. I think the renewal on December 29, 2020 created a new subscription under my email of BBB@hotmail.com, instead of renewing my current subscription under my AAA@bell.net Username. Tried telephone support number but had difficulty understanding person I was talking with. Gary Z
[EDIT] removed the Order number and the 2 specific email addresses -

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gary Z

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. This issue you're having is best to be resolved over the phone since it's something that we need to do on our side. You do have the option to request speaking to a U.S. rep as well. Once you've had a chance to try contacting support again let us know if you're able to get it sorted out I'll leave hours for phone support down below so you can find a time that's best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Gary Z

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. This issue you're having is best to be resolved over the phone since it's something that we need to do on our side. You do have the option to request speaking to a U.S. rep as well. Once you've had a chance to try contacting support again let us know if you're able to get it sorted out I'll leave hours for phone support down below so you can find a time that's best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Gary Z
    Gary Z Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the information Francisco and your assistance. I was able to contact Quicken support by phone and resolve my billing issue. Please consider this case closed. Gary Z
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Gary Z

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to get it resolved through phone support. If you do run into any other issues feel free to post another question or comment on an existing post!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.