Portfolio Value and Cost Basis report has erroneous values

Options
Amy
Amy Member ✭✭✭
I have the portfolio Value graph by account on my home page. The graph appears to be correct but when I go to a full screen view of the graph it is wrong. The total doesn't match the amount in the sidebar or in my portfolio view. It shows negative values for some securities/accounts that have a zero value. It shows positive values for some securities which have been sold. It shows a positive value for puts and calls that were sold short and then covered so should have a zero value.

I have tried repairing my file several times and even used super validate to no avail.

Answers

• Amy
    Amy Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wanted to add that when the graph is generated from the reports tab the same error occurs. I am using the Windows 2020 R30.21 build 27.1.30.21.

This error has been happening for some time.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you compare the graph's customization options.  Note: The Home view item's options are more limited. 
  • Amy
    Amy Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have checked the customization options. This is not an issue with something missing it is an issue of the graph picking up invalid values for securities that are no longer owned. In some cases, it shows a 0 cost basis but has a current value.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Amy

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and help isolate the discrepancies. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.