After downloading transactions from my Fidelity brokerage account, Quicken does not match properly

After downloading, Quicken asks if downloaded transactions match existing entries and suggests matches. The suggested matches for option trades (Calls and Puts) are almost always in error. Suggested matches do not recognize a Call from a Put, labels the transaction as "Expired Call" or "Expired Put", when they are not expired, and does not match the strike price. Also does not match the expiration date of the transaction. This requires me to manually search for the right match. You can do better by instructing Quicken to screen the transaction and correct the errors described above.

Answers

• oldpro1
    oldpro1 Member
    The downloads do not match my Fidelity statements and creates a problem with my investment cash account
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @billmeek

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend reviewing a few previous discussions available here and here.

Hopefully, these discussions help. If you were looking to report an issue, I would recommend opening Quicken and navigating to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue. This report will not receive a direct response, however, the details will be used for research purposes.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~