Why has the Xfinity bill synching still not been resolved?????

Kathy P.
Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
This problem has been going on for over 3 months. Why was the discussion closed? I still cannot get it to work.

Best Answer

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Tyka announced this afternoon the issues resolved. I agree, however if it helps anyone else, here is what I had to do to get it to work again (at least for now :)

1. Unlink Xfinity from its reminder
    2. Remove Xfinity from online billers
    3. Add back Xfinity
    4. Click the Try Again when shown it needs attention
    5. Relink to remionder
    6. Pay the bill

This is kinda my secret sauce for broken online billers that will not even refresh. Perhaps it might help others.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kathleen Porter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to check the status of this issue.

This issue is still ongoing, if you have not done so already, please take a moment to visit the alert below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7881655/known-issue-10-01-20-xfinity-bill-syncing-issues#latest

You may then bookmark the alert by clicking the gold start in the top right. This will notify you by email of any updates or changes.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    This still does not answer my question about why this is taking so long to resolve. I do have this bookmarked and there has been no update for over a month.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Tyka announced this afternoon the issues resolved. I agree, however if it helps anyone else, here is what I had to do to get it to work again (at least for now :)

1. Unlink Xfinity from its reminder
    2. Remove Xfinity from online billers
    3. Add back Xfinity
    4. Click the Try Again when shown it needs attention
    5. Relink to remionder
    6. Pay the bill

This is kinda my secret sauce for broken online billers that will not even refresh. Perhaps it might help others.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    [Removed-Duplicate]
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bob. Tried that and it still doesn't work for me. I can get it added but the amount due doesn't show. Anyone else still having problems?
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Tried again for fun and this time it worked!!!
  • Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    I am still having issues with this. Tired unlinking and linking again still with no luck.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still having issues with this. Tired unlinking and linking again still with no luck.

Did you follow @Bob. 's advice exactly?
    If yes and it still doesn't work for you and if you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

Avoid late fees and penalty interest rates!

If you're about to be late with making your payment due to failures in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay), I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. Just record a scheduled reminder that is not an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.