Unable to Download Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU)

Options
f2titan
f2titan Member ✭✭
Since the first of 2021, I have been unable to update, download any and all transactions from BECU. It was working just fine before in 2020. Quicken for Mac. States: "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccwebbrowser.530:Error 530" and "SSLl_HANDSHAKE_ERROR_530null"

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @f2titan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest deactivating the accounts and removing saved keychains before reactivating. This way, upon reactivating your accounts, "new" login credentials can be stored fresh in the Keychain Access app. To do so, first, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.
    1. Navigate to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
    After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
    1. Deactivate all accounts associated with this financial institution (if they aren't already deactivated as well as any accounts that were previously hidden if there were any)
    2. Quit Quicken
    3. Open Finder and navigate to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
    4. On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords
    5. Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
    6. Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
    7. Navigate to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the accounts that you previously deactivated (if there are more than one account type then choose Checking)
    8. At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
    9. Wait for the list to finish updating and Updated: " displays the current date.
    10. Click the Show List button to continue
    11. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
    12. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    13. If the accounts have been found successfully-- use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• f2titan
    f2titan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Nope, did not work.
    Sync Error Warning -
    Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
    Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccwebbrowser.530)
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Thank you for trying those steps and providing an update as well as additional information.

Since this is an Aggregator error, please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate this error and will likely need to file an escalation with our Tier 2 team in order to have it successfully resolved.

I apologize for being unable to resolve this from here in the Community.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nburke57
    nburke57 Member
    Options
    I have this exact same issue.
  • f2titan
    f2titan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ya, I switched to the other download option for now, direct download. Working for now. Disconnect and reconnect using the other.
This discussion has been closed.