How do I post a picture in my profile?

I keep clicking on the circle with the red person figure, but nothing happens.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click your User ID in your message.  Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of your profile that appears.  Click EDIT Profile and you should find the option to add a picture, or add a tag line/signature, as i have.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Wuhrman
    Wuhrman Member ✭✭
    Unfortunately, no, those options are not there when I click EDIT Profile. I can only change my user name and my email address. Maybe I'm not special enough for that level of options? :-)
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    It must be a "point thing".  This forum awards "points" for asking questions and answering them, and for people marking your comments helpful, and at different point levels it turns on different features.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HMMM, your theory may be correct.  I don't know.  But here's what I get when I follow the instructions that I gave.
    BUT, are you sure that you're able to change your username (or, it that grayed out). NO ONE, except Moderators, are supposed to be able to change a username.  Email yea.  Username No.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you see Change My Picture, when you are in the Edit Profile Mode?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Wuhrman
    Wuhrman Member ✭✭
    Thanks all for your responses. The answer to those who asked -- no, I do NOT have a Change Your Picture option in my profile. Perhaps Chris_QPW is right -- I don't have enough points yet. As I increase participation, maybe it will show up.
  • Wuhrman
    Wuhrman Member ✭✭
    And then the answer appears! Just got this email:

"Congratulations! You've been promoted to Newbie.

"Thanks for your contributions so far! Just stick around a little longer and share your knowledge.

"You can now add a signature and avatar picture to your profile and add links to your posts."
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I notice that your "line" changed from one star to two, so that is another indication that the user has enough points for these features.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.