I have tried to log on to a prior account for the last 10 days, and still unable to do so.

Tim Swanson
Tim Swanson Unconfirmed, Member
Not only has quicken not allowed me to register my account so I could update, I also have been billed twicw for the same product. I had to set up another account using my wifes information in order to update Quicken. I was on the phone with customer service for approx 30 minutes, and still can't log onto an account that I have had for decades. I request a return of the second billing. I will use my wifes information from now on since Quicken can't seem to locate me as a user of this software.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    We are just users on this forum with some Quicken moderators.  Only Quicken Support  can help you with this issue.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• Tim Swanson
    Tim Swanson Unconfirmed, Member
    I'm considered an unconfirmed member because Quicken can't seem to locate my account with a user name and password that I have used for over 10 years.
    On top of that I wass billed twice for the same procuct that I could't update, and had to use my wifes information to set up another account. After several phone converstions and emails, Quicken can't seem to find my account, but they were able to bill me twice for the same product.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    We are just users on this forum with some Quicken moderators.  Only Quicken Support  can help you with this issue.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only has quicken not allowed me to register my account so I could update, I also have been billed twicw for the same product. I had to set up another account using my wifes information in order to update Quicken. I was on the phone with customer service for approx 30 minutes, and still can't log onto an account that I have had for decades. I request a return of the second billing. I will use my wifes information from now on since Quicken can't seem to locate me as a user of this software.

I'm considered an unconfirmed member because Quicken can't seem to locate my account with a user name and password that I have used for over 10 years.
    On top of that I wass billed twice for the same procuct that I could't update, and had to use my wifes information to set up another account. After several phone converstions and emails, Quicken can't seem to find my account, but they were able to bill me twice for the same product.

Hi @""Tim Swanson"  ,

You wrote that you can't access your Quicken Account that you used for over 10 Years.

That account you had for Quicken, wasn't a Quicken Account, per say, but an Intuit Account. 10 Years ago, Intuit owned Quicken, until Intuit sold Quicken.

There was a small window 0f opportunity, that Users had to convert their Intuit / Quicken Account to a Quicken Account, which you have not done and now it is too late.

Your Quicken User ID is your Email Address. You can't use a Handle for your User ID.

You can go to: https://www.quicken.com/ Click Sign In and Click My Account. If it can't find you reestablish your Email Address with Quicken or use your wife's Email Address.

Questions?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.