Add account window popup twice after every update

Hi,
After every update such as One Step Update or Account Closure, I get twice Add Account popup. It seems related to a bank account I wanted to add and did not complete.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @omandel

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here. You will want to complete these steps on each account associated with the bank in question.

Please let us know if these steps work to correct the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @omandel

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here. You will want to complete these steps on each account associated with the bank in question.

Please let us know if these steps work to correct the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • omandel
    omandel Member
    Hi Quicken Tyka,
    Thanks for the pointer. Looking at all my BofA account, I found one closed credit card which was still trying to download transaction.
    Normally when I close an account, I will just choose close and it automatically disables download. For some unknown reason, that account, one account is still set with download. I cannot fix it in the edit account as the account is closed and has no online options. I cannot disable it from one step update as it is on the same username that has many other accounts associated with it.
    The only solution I see is to create a new offline account, copy all the transactions there, and delete the original account.

Is there any better solution?