I am trying to enter a new loan. When I go through the steps and get to the part where Quicken wants

Options
I have validated already and have a Quicken subscription. Just can't get past this...

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to reread your post and provide the missing information about what your issue is.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kmhayes1
    kmhayes1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to enter a new loan. When I go through the steps and get to the part where Quicken wants to add a reminder and I click "Done" - it goes in a loop back to the prior page that causes me to have to cancel out. I have validated and updated to no avail. I have a Quicken subscription.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @kmhayes1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In this case I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. They should be able to figure out exactly what's happening when you keep looping back to the prior page. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.