Issues with One Step Update and Reconciling

This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions do not download after latest update..

Comments

• BJQuinn65
    BJQuinn65 Member
    The most recent update has caused me problems.  Like other I have not been able to update my accounts using "Update Now"  I have deactivated and reactivated my account and that has not fixed it. 
  • BJQuinn65
    BJQuinn65 Member
    Another issue with the last update is a change to my balance.  When I went to reconcile my account, the previous months ending statement balance was over $16,000 higher than the statement when I reconciled.  I searched for additional unreconciled entries, but found none.  Any ideas on what to do?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @BJQuinn65,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please verify which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please tell us which financial institution(s) you are experiencing this issue with as well as which connection methods you are using to download your transactions (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.